Long Life Qigong with Peter Caughey
Long Life Qigong with Peter Caughey
2018 | February 28 - March 3 | 09:00 - 17:00 daily
LONG LIFE QIGONG - INTRODUCTION WORKSHOP
with Master Qigong Practitioner Peter Caughey
How to live a long life stress-free and without worries
Longevity is about quality of life, not quantity.
It’s not how long you live for; it’s about how you feel each day.
Do you want more ease in your life and to live without stress and worry?
Do you want to live in harmony with nature and have an unbounded source of energy to do all the things you want to do in your lifetime?
How can you slow time down and live more in the present?
How can you slow the aging process to allow the cells in your body to continually grow and thrive?
If you’d like to do that and more join me in this Long life Qigong Introduction workshop where you will learn:
- A daily Longevity Qigong practice to keep your body strong and youthful. (I am 60 years of age and feel like I have the energy of a 20 year old).
- What the best foods and Chinese herbs are to take to maintain healthy organs and a healthy body overall.
- How to connect with an infinite energy source that is always available to you.
- The acupressure points to stimulate to generate energy and restore youthful vitality.
- The system of Traditional Chinese medicine and the meridians of the body.
I have been practicing Qigong and Taiji daily for over 25 years and I have exceptionally good health and quality of life. When I wake up in the morning I am full of energy and I feel this strength of energy until I go to bed at night.
I will show you how you too can have this abundance of energy and vitality in your life.
BY PRACTICING THIS QIGONG SYSTEM YOU WILL HAVE
- A calmer mind and clearer focus
- A deeper sense of purpose
- Leant how to live with a stronger connection to your own heart
- Deepened your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
- Developed your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
- A deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Leant Qigong medical applications & theory
- Leant how to strengthen the tendons and muscles
- Improved the suppleness of your spine
- Repaired damage caused by excessive emotions and worry
- Increase blood and Energy (Qi) circulation
- Leant how to stimulate the central nervous system
- Tonified your bones and the immune system
- Introduction into what is Qigong & history
- Qigong Practice Guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation
- Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing forms
- Stimulating the 15 areas with Kou Fa
- Activation of the three Longevity Acupuncture points
- Longevity breathing practices
- 5 Longevity Qigong exercises
- 24 hour body Qi cycle
- The Traditional Chinese meridian theory on the 12 main meridians
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Yin/ Yang theory
- Longevity food
- Long life Chinese Herbal formulas
- Dao Yin Insomnia Qigong
This course gives the student 30 hours toward their 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification
Should you have any further questions, please contact Peter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Qigong Practitioner, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist and Master Qigong Healer Peter Caughey is an internationally renowned healer and teacher with a practice of over 25 years. Peter is a member of the World Academy Society of Medical Qigong.
“My mission is to help people break free from limiting belief stories that stop them from living their true potential as a human being and my gift as a Healer and Teacher is to help people discover the true essence of who they are; to live their life with abundant freedom.”