- In order to qualify for the Early Bird discount, Radiantly Alive must receive the full payment 6 months prior to the training. Early Bird payment will not be available after that date.
- In order to process your application, you must submit a non-refundable, $500 USD deposit. This deposit must be submitted via credit card through the web. If, for any reason, your application is not accepted, your deposit will be refunded. In all other cases, the deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be deducted from the total tuition of the course.
- All training fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to the start of the training. If you are booking the training less than 30 days prior to the start of the training, the course must be paid in full upon application.
- Radiantly Alive reserves the right to cancel any event (retreat or yoga teacher training) if necessary. In the event we are forced to cancel, you will be given a full refund.
- Our refund policy is as follows:
- Deposit is non refundable
- 180 days prior: full refund excluding deposit
- 90 days prior: half refund excluding deposit
- Less than 90 days prior: no refund
- Radiantly Alive will not be responsible for any accommodation issues. Please choose your accommodation carefully and be aware of the payment terms and conditions. For some suggestions on where to stay, you can check out this list.
- You must be present and participate to the best of your ability in all classes. Failure to do so may result in not being certified. If for any reason you are unable to attend any classes, Radiantly Alive will work with you on a one-on-one basis to reach a solution.
Signing up for a Yoga Teacher Training at Radiantly Alive you agree and commit to the following:
- 100% class attendance. Arrive on time and ready to go by session start time.
- Behave respectfully toward teachers and fellow trainees.
- Give priority of your energy and time to this intensive experience.
- Practice self-responsibility - ownership of your emotions, thoughts and actions.
- Complete all pre/post requisites, and the final written and live demonstration of understanding.
- Understand that tuition payment alone does not ensure Radiantly Alive Vinyasa Teacher Certification. Upon completion of the training, the teaching faculty will discuss and assess each trainee in accordance with the above, and reserve the full and complete right to grant or deny the Radiantly Alive Teaching Certification to any trainee that has not met the above requirements.