- In order to process your application, you must submit a non-refundable, $500 USD deposit. This deposit must be paid via PayPal or Credit Card with a 3% processing fee added to the final cost. If, for any reason, your application is not accepted, your deposit will be refunded. In all other cases, the deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be deducted from the total tuition of the course.
- All training fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to the start of the training. If you are booking the training less than 30 days prior to the start of the training, the course must be paid in full upon application.
- The balance of your training fees should be paid via Paypal or Credit Card with a 3% processing fee added to the final cost. Wire transfer, in USD, is also available if needed.
- Radiantly Alive reserves the right to cancel any event hosted (retreat or yoga teacher training) if necessary. In the event we are forced to cancel, you will be given a full refund.
- Radiantly Alive or Judit Varga will not be responsible for any accommodation issues. Please choose your accommodation carefully and be aware of the payment terms and conditions. For some suggestions on where to stay, you can check out this list.
- You must be present and participate to the best of your ability in all classes. Failure to do so may result in not being certified. If for any reason you are unable to attend any classes, Judit Varga will work with you on a one-on-one basis to reach a solution. If more than 4 days are missed you will have to quit the training without a refund
- Deposit for the training is non-refundable.
- In the case of cancellation:
+ 60 days prior to the training you will be refunded the payment made minus the deposit
+ 30 days prior to the training you will be refunded 50% of the payment made minus the deposit.
+ Less than 30 days prior to the training there will be no refund.