Radiantly Alive YogaTeacher Training
300-Hour Level I Course
Level I Course Oct 14 - Nov 11, 2012
Guest Faculty | Accommodations | Gourmet Living Foods | Testimonials
Prerequisites | Investment | Registration | Payment | Know Before Go | Contact Us
About Radiantly Alive Yoga
A multi-style fusion of several great forms with heavy vinyasa influences. In addition to the phenomenal academic curriculum, enlightening philosophy, pranayama and meditation, the asana practice pulls from Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Iyengar and other playful and creative vinyasa influences.
Radiantly Alive Yoga guides you to experience yourself free of false limitations and the Training empowers you to assist others. Drawing on my extensive yoga practice and training (with dozens of modern masters), you will dive deeply into a spectrum of today's yogic styles. Discover how you share yoga by learning what's come before you.
This training includes exceptional experts in Jivamukti, Iyengar yoga, Astanga Vinyasa yoga, Tripsichore, Ayurveda, Yogic Anatomy, chanting, Vedas and kirtan and more.
Click on the photo to see their bio.
here to see what Faculty say about their experience|
Click play to hear about "Yoga Anatomy" with Chris Kummer
here to see what some Graduates say about their experience:
Would you like to speak with someone who completed the Radiantly Alive Yoga Teacher Training? We're happy to send you a list of email address and phone numbers of graduates around the world who will share with you about their experience.
The island of the gods, Bali and her people is a culture Yoga International magazine describes as ‘living yoga.' Spirituality, harmony with nature, peacefulness - these elements embody the Balinese way of life. Ubud, an artist's Mecca, is the cultural heart of Bali. Embedded in rice terraces, temples and powerful energy, at a slight elevation so cooler than the nearby coastal heat, Ubud's climate has turned it into the perfect yogic destination.
To see video clips from yoga in Bali, visit our Podcast and Video page.
About Gourmet Living Foods
I choose living food to enhance my life. For most of us, what we eat affects how we feel. Happily I've discovered that the healthiest food is also the best tasting. I eat the best food ever – yummy, vibrant, rejuvenating – just in case we are what we eat .
Fresh daily coconuts, tropical fruits, organic salads and raw chocolate is the ideal nourishment for the yogic lifestyle. Radiantly Alive Yoga Teacher Training is happy to present you a month of Gourmet, high vibration Living Food. (Delicious cooked vegetarian food will also be available, at student’s expense).
Hear More from David Wolfe
- Tuition for all classes to Radiantly Alive Yoga 200 hr Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training
- Incredibly thorough and well-considered curriculum - 300 hour experience
- World-renowned senior faculty with 20-30 years teaching
- Luxurious villa accommodations (double occupancy) at a beautiful remote location of Anahata Villas and Resort surrounded by rice terraces, temples and powerful energy
- International residential community and program
- All gourmet, organic, nutritious, raw vegan meals prepared by master raw chef and team
- Daily support and mentorship from alumni and team
- Exclusive, international recognition as Radiantly Alive Yoga teacher
All inclusive of above
- $6,600 (if registering with deposit by May 31, 2012)
- $6,750 (if registering with deposit by July 31, 2012)
- $6,900 (registering with deposit after August 1, 2012)
- Fees (in US Dollar)
- Does not include travel to and from Bali, to Anahata Resort and Villas and optional activities
Optional Single and Luxury upgrades available upon application registration
This training has
Pay just US$500 deposit and return completed application to reserve your space now.
Pay only the deposit now. Balance due in full by August 31, 2012. For those registering after this date, full tuition is due at time of registration.
Pay Only US$500 and Reserve Your Place Now
Please note that all transaction fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- PayPal - instantly by clicking below
Note: To cover Paypal services fees, please manually increase all Paypal payments by 4% (Paypal does not automatically add the fees).
- Bank Wire
- Credit Card Payments (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover) accepted with 4% service charge.
- Monthly Pre-Training Payment Plan
Limited scholarship funds are available for students with
financial needs. If you wish to apply for financial aid,
please send us a letter describing your current work and
living arrangements, financial constraints and your request
(installments, financial aid, exchange etc.).
Download : Know Before You Go
Contact us :
(UTC/GMT -5 hours) 1-(315) 791-4415
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Download an application here
Reading and Reports
English language proficiency. Minimum score 500 on Toeic (comprehension of English materials).
Reading and Reports
Read the four books listed below prior to the training and write your response on
(a) your personal impression of each,
(b) the most valuable component for you and
(c) an elaboration on how this material could be useful for a yoga teacher.
Send reports (300 words each book report, Microsoft Word document) to email@example.com at least 1 week before arriving to the training.
Note: Books are at your own expense and can be ordered online through BookDepository.com, BetterWorldBooks.com, Amazon.com.
1. Jivamukti Yoga, by Sharon Gannon and David Life
2. The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice, by T. K. V. Desikachar
3. Loving What Is, by Byron Katie (recommend audio book)
4. Anatomy, Leslie Kaminoff
• Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda
• Diet for a New America, by John Robbins
• The Sunfood Diet Success System or Eating for Beauty, by David Wolfe
• Power versus Force, by David Hawkins
• Yoga: The Spirit and Practice of Moving Into Stillness, by Erich Schiffmann
• Hathayogapradipika, The Bihar School of Yoga
• Light on Yoga, by BKS Iyengar
• Textbook of Yoga Psychology, R. Mishra, Brahmananda Sarasvati
• Other versions of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra